Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Compelled

I have decided to create and maintain my first blog. I've thought about doing this for quite some time but have not found a compelling reason before now. For example, I thought about creating a photography blog but it just didn't feel like I would keep up with it. Well, last year I really got into cycling and not just a bit or for a few weeks... I logged over 1800 miles on the road last year and completed my first century ride (100 miles) by mid summer. It was a lifestyle change that I will go into more in a later post.

The lifestyle change has stuck and I have started to branch out beyond cycling into the world of multisports (triathlon and duathlon). I'm going to keep this blog for myself, as a way of tracking my progress and to hold myself accountable for reaching my goals. If others can find this entertaining or even motivational then all the more reason to do so. More to come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Tom! Keep up the good work. Your biggest fan is here to cheer you on. -e